Sunday, August 19, 2012

My new favorite!

I admit it - I'm hooked! Washi tape is the most fabulous new product on the market! I bought a few rolls, but wasn't quite sure what to do with them so I stashed them away. Sound familiar? I'm as guilty as everyone else; I buy and bury. So I decided it was time to try something new - and once I started playing with washi tape, I couldn't stop! I made borders and photo mats, pennants and flags, popsicles and frames. I ended up creating a quick, easy class using bright blue, green and orange tape to make 4 cheery, summer 12 x 12 pages (join me for this fun class on Wed. Aug. 29th from 6-9pm). But I couldn't stop there! There are so many great prints available that I created a second class - using Disney themed washi tape. If you're a Disney fan, or just want to play with this great new product, join me on Wed. Sept. 26th from 6-9pm for the Disney themed class. Give it a try, you'll love washi tape, too. It's inexpensive (as little as $2.99/roll), easy to use (just tear or cut it), and one of the most versatile product on the market! And Scrappy Chic just received a huge shipment of new designs including Halloween and Christmas. Hurry in, they won't last long!

No comments: