Monday, February 27, 2012

They're not just for cards anymore...

Have you noticed all the fabulous little 6"x6" paper packs in the store lately? Nearly every manufacturer is making them. The packs were created for cardmakers, but have you tried them for scrapbooking? They're terrific; they offer such variety - up to 24 different patterns in a pack! That inspired me to start thinking... How many pages could I design from just one of these packs? Well, I easily got four (4!) 12"x12" pages out of one. I even made all the embellishments from the same pack! If you'd like to try your hand at using a 6"x6" paper pack, join me for a class on Wednessday March 28 from 6-9pm. In three hours, we'll create four 12"x12" pages for just $24. And, best of all, you get to choose the paper pack you like best! When you register for the class, select one of the My Mind's Eye 6"x6" paper packs (24 double sided pages). I'll pull the coordinating cardstock and get you started. It's so easy you'll want to keep going (and to help you, I'll give you a bunch of other quick, simple page plans to use for future pages). Hope to see you in class soon!

No comments: