Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thank You!

Wow, wow, wow!  That's all I can say about today.  I could not have imagined that many people coming out for our Grand Re-Opening Celebration today!  Between the full house of croppers, Power Scrappers, shoppers and people who just stopped in (and weren't sure what they walked into), we were busier than ever.  The huge Costco cake was gone in under an hour, and the Smash photos were a hit!  I just want to thank everyone who stopped in today.  We truly appreciate your support, and we're so happy you like the new digs!  Be sure to spread the word, as we know there are so many who haven't seen the remodel yet.  Here are some photos from earlier today... Enjoy!






3 comments:

Candy said...

Congratulations! The store looks fabulous, I can't wait to make it up there. I live in Toledo so I don't get up there as often as I would like, but SOON!

Liz Michaud said...

Looks like it was a great time! I am so bummed I missed it (waiting on a new passport so I can cross the border again!!)Hopefully I will get over soon!

Sue Althouse said...

It was such a fun visit and the store looks fantastic!