Friday, August 5, 2011

Look at all the money....



...I'm going to save at the Scrappy Chic garage sale this Sunday! The bargains are always absolutely amazing and the selection cannot be beat. In the past I've bought Basic Grey paper and Jolie's embellishments and buttons and ribbon and flowers and acrylic stamps and... I cannot wait to see what all the sellers bring to tempt me with this time! Remember, one person's trash is another's treasure. Sunday - noon - at Scrappy Chic. I'll see you all there.

2 comments:

Liz Michaud said...

I will see you there Fawn - and I will be selling some great stuff too! (Girls Paperie embellishments, BG paper, lots of Thickers!!!!) and lots more :)

Chris Nicholson said...

Fawn, I LOVE your post! I was just going to post a reminder about the sale, and your post said it all! Thanks :)