Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CHA Day 1 of the Trade Show

Today was our first day on the show floor, and we literally hit the ground running (when don't we?!). Katie ran off to find Pink Paislee, but they moved... oh no! Angela made a b-line to Studio Calico (missed out on the freebies, but got to meet Kelly Purkey). I headed over to Bo Bunny to meet with our sales rep, and began placing a series of orders that would soon lead us to about 16 different orders completed. Whew! We have so much more to do tomorrow, but saw some very cool products and project ideas today throughout the show floor. Tim Holtz chatted with us about his new totes (I think you'll love these), and we ran into many CHA friends throughout the day. Katie and Angela are diggin' Dyan Reaveley from Ranger and her new stamps. Amy Tangerine is a great new line from American Crafts that the girls are excited about, and Teresa Collins' new releases are wonderful. We all love Echo Park, October Afternoon and Pink Paislee (and ordered pretty much everything). My favorite of the day was Et Cetera from Bo Bunny (I know you guys will love this one).



We each took a class tonight... Katie & I learned more about Copic markers, and Angela got Tube-a-Licious (wait 'till you see these adorable project ideas)! Want to see some product pictures? You an also check out Angela's blog at www.PaperCupboard.blogspot.com. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope you will be ordering all the new lines from Crate Paper, they are some of my favorite so far.

Liz Michaud said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date! I know how hard it is to blog after the looooong days! Sounds like you got alot done so far. Have fun :)

Fawn said...

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date! Can't wait to see what you buy - which will of course mean, I can't wait to see what I'll be buying...