Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some Catch-Up is in Order

Wow! I've been busy and under the weather (and not enjoying this weather, either), and I'm a bit overdue on sharing what's new. Here's what we've received in the last week or so.

We have the new line from SEI, A Fair Day (think carnival). It's adorable and makes me long for warm summer nights at the local fair. We also have the new Haven collection from Jenni Bowlin. You'll notice the papers are heavier than in the past, and there's a new color scheme in this line. It's still very vintage, though. The new Happy Campers line arrived from Imaginisce. This one is totally adorable! I think I'll be using some of this for our family camping pages.

1 comment:

Sue Althouse said...

This weather has been awful, but nice for scrapping. Hope you are feeling much better soon!