Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a Pretty Week...

And I'm not just talking about outside! We've got some seriously pretty papers here. We just received some of our favorites. Webster's Pages is here with three new lines, all out on the shelf. I think Yacht Club is my favorite, but you be the judge.

We also have the newest from October Afternoon (always much anticipated). 5 & Dime is completely adorable, and I think we'll be selling through the stickers quickly (must get mine now).

There is a new shipment here from Hambly as well. I love the moustaches screenprint... Angela took some home already (and I'm thinking a couple of the other DT girls will want some for a certain photo from CHA of them with moustaches of their own). There are some great rub-ons from this release, too.

We have a few new Ali Edwards stamp sets from Technique Tuesday, all in the computer ready for you to peruse. Enjoy the weather today!

1 comment:

Liz Michaud said...

Love those stamps!! And yes - I do think I will need some moustache paper :)