Thursday, July 8, 2010

My New Family Member

I'm constantly posting entries about new products in the store. To avoid getting in a rut, I thought I'd share what I've been up to the last couple days. We have a new addition to our family, one we thought we'd never have (my husband was a huge opponent on the subject). But, after some work on the kids' and my end, we agreed to get a kitten. If you haven't heard the story, the landlord found a litter of kittens in the trees near the store parking lot. They were a little malnourished, very young, and their eyes weren't yet open. After a few weeks of care, she got the kittens ready to find new homes. She knew we were interested in the little girl, so she held onto her in case my husband caved (success).

So now we have a Scrappy Chic kitten at home named Princess. The kids are enamored with her! I can tell even Dad has a sweet spot for her now (it was only a matter of time, as cute as Princess is).

2 comments:

Angela said...

Chris! She's adorable! I have a total soft spot for kittens, as you might have guessed. Have fun!

Staci Compher said...

she's so cute!!!