Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wow, has it been that long?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. After Mega Meet, I just let this warm weather absorb me! But we have some new products in the store I must tell you about! We have the four new lines from Bo Bunny (love these!). We have Block Party (4th of July, Memorial Day, you get the idea), Sun Kissed (perfect for Summer), Peacock Lane (for you purple lovers), and Petal Pushers (yes, girly all the way).

We also have the new, exclusive line from We R Memory Keepers called Show & Tell. I would describe it as a vintage school line that you must see to appreciate. The $1 stamps that match it are to die for!

Plus, we received a chunk of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders! There are several 5x7 size folders, as well as A2 and borders. There are even some combo sets that are a fantastic value!

No comments: