Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Need Your Input

Scrappy Chic has added QuicKutz to our inventory (arriving soon), and I'd like to get your feedback on the Epic Six die-cutting machine. This is a manual machine, similar to their Revolution and the Cuttlebug from ProvoCraft. The machine is a standard format, and cuts and embosses using both QuicKutz and other brands of templates. The machine will normally retail for $89.99, but we have the opportunity to offer it at a pre-order promotional price similar to that at other stores who are taking pre-orders. What do you think? Would you be an Epic purchaser?

3 comments:

Hailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hailey said...

on the fence but leaning to fall on the QK band wagon :)

I like that it takes all the other brands of dies, so I will have one machine that I can adjust as supposed to rig another machine to work.

I also heard that they are making a ton of awesome 6"x8" combo dies.....

June 23, 2009 7:49 AM

Anonymous said...

Yes I would.I do like QK and that price is a bit lower than some other machines on the market.It would be a great idea to have a promotional deal too. The quickkutz dies are quite expensive which has held me back from buying the dies to go with a manual machine I already have. I just don't really see buying a thirty dollar die cut that is small and then an alphabet that is over a hunded dollars.Cute dies but the price is outrageous!