Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More information...

Here are some images and more details on the new products we've received over the last week or so. The new Jenni Bowlin Front Porch line is adorable! There are also new mini bingo cards, journaling tickets and more. We also have the two new lines from Collage Press, and they are grungy and gorgeous! They looked even better in person (so I had to take one of each home for myself).
Creative Imaginations sent us the new Old Guys Rule line, which is all about the vehicles! For those who have guys into cars and motorcycles, these are for you! We also have the new pieces of the Narratives collection, which I also love. I can't forget the new rock baby line - boys and girls delight in the cool paper and stickers! I'll keep you posted as we get through more new boxes.

No comments: