Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Making Memories and More!

We have several boxes piling up which we should have all out by this weekend. Making Memories' new lines, Just Chillin' (boy and girl line), arrived today, and I can't wait to see them out! I really didn't get a good look at the details when I ordered it; I just knew it was too cool to pass up.

We finally got the YuDu personal screenprinting machines from ProvoCraft. I'm looking foward to learning how to use it and getting some custom shirts going!

We also received the new Provence collection, along with several other new papers, from GCD Studios (new company for us). These papers are beautiful, and would make wonderful European travel pages! They also offer a range of colors in alpha stickers and rubons - all in stock!

3 comments:

jan said...

These are beautiful papers...for a project I need items in pink/black a Paris theme, chandlier/lamp post
any velvet papers at Scrapp Chic ?
Thanks, jan

Hailey said...

wow the making memories papers look perfect for a beach vacation. Cant wait to YUDU!!!!

Chris Nicholson said...

Jan - we have several papers like those! Hopefully you are able to stop in soon!