Friday, April 25, 2008

New Cricut Cartridges, Rusty Pickle are Here

We have the new Cricut Solutions cartridges available for rent. We are still waiting for additional cartridges, which will be available for purchase. In the meantime, I encourage you to check them out at http://www.cricut.com/. So far, we have Weddings, Soccer, Baseball, Indie Icons and Home Accents. They say these are mini cartridges, but there's nothing mini about how many characters are on them! I think I mentioned in an earlier post we received the Winnie the Pooh cartridges as well.

Two more Rusty Pickle lines arrived - Under the Stars (my favorite!) and Pop Star. Pop Star is an adorable black & white line, but I can't say enough good things about Under the Stars. This line has guys/boys (and adventurous girls) written all over it. It's all about the outdoors. Be sure to get yours while it's in stock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

must come in for some of that new paper!