Saturday, March 13, 2010

Slice, Bazzill, Studio Calico, woo hoo!

Before I get into what's new, I must say - my husband baked some butter pecan cookies (using cake mix), and they are fantastic! Eating them as I blog...

I forgot to mention that, with the new Making Memories order we received the other day, there were a few new Slice design cards! We now have Words & Expressions (Family), Baby, Nursery Rhymes, and the Sock Hop font. Did you know we carry almost every Slice card available? Slice owners - check them out next time you're in!

We just received a ton of new products from Bazzill, including 50 new cardstock colors (which are now mixed into the wall o'color). We also have some adorable mini die-cut cardstock shapes (scallops, circles, etc.), fancy buttons, new decorative edge strips designed for cards & smaller projects (soooo adorable, called Half the Edge!), and a whole slew of new flowers! We're still working on this stuff, but it's worth the wait!
Studio Calico fans - you'll be happy to know that Anthology is in stock! We also have tons of new stamps from this cool company, hand-picked by Staci, Julie and I (ok, I'll admit it - I think we just ordered all of them). As soon as we find room for it (yes, we're running out of room again - already!) we'll get it up on the wall.

No comments: