Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bead Progress...

is moving slow. This is truly a monumental task. I know some of you have come in a couple times over the last week or so to see the changes, and you may be wondering why there are only a few more things out there each day. I have to admit being challenged by the beads, but not for long. It took us a few days to get it all in the computer (after all, Rome wasn't built in a day, right?). Now that much of it is, we will be working on getting it displayed. I have a couple more orders to place, now that we really know what kind of space we have left, and we'll be on our way.

I'm putting together a few classes to teach, and hope we can draw out some crafty beaders to join my teaching team. One of the classes I have planned is an Easy Earrings class, designed to teach some basic techniques while completing several pieces. In the meantime, if you have any beading products you'd like to see in the store, please let us know.

No comments: