Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Anniversary Facelift Contest

No, I'm not getting one, but a couple things around the store will be for our Anniversary! Beginning this weekend, you may see us in a new 'uniform'. The girls don't even know this yet... shhh! It's a surprise for them! Secondly, I'd like to update the header on our blog! But because I'm not that great at designing stuff online, I thought I'd throw it out there as a contest! I know there are some of you who are into digital scrapbooking, and are getting good at creating on the computer. So here's the scoop.

I'm still a little new to Blogger, so I'm not sure what the dimensions are supposed to be, but I'll leave that part to you. You know the style of our store, so go to town! See if you can create a winning title/header image for our blog! Email your submissions to chris@scrappychiclivonia.com by the end of November. I can't wait to see what you create! I'll put together a prize package if you can submit what I'm looking for. Good luck!

No comments: